Golf Fitting Hub Gift Vouchers make the perfect gifts! If you are unsure what to buy for a loved one, friends, family or that someone special? You should put your mind at ease and gift them with a voucher so that they can buy themselves the perfect gift!
An iron fitting begins with discussing with the golfer what it is he/she would like to achieve out of the session. This helps Matt understand how the players current set of irons are performing and provides the client an opportunity to discuss any issues they might be encountering.
Following that, detailed measurements are taken from existing irons including length, shaft flex, loft, lie angle and swing weight. Matt will then gather all this information and work towards landing on the correct specification and model type for the golfer.
The aim is to achieve significant performance benefits, whether that be by modifying an existing set of irons or potentially looking at a new set of irons.
Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions
- Golf Fitting Hub Gift Vouchers (Gift Vouchers) entitle the holder to goods/services equal to the value stated on the Gift Voucher or remaining after partial redemption.
- Gift Vouchers are only redeemable at the Golf Fitting Hub Store in Australia and the online retail store www.golffittinghub.com.au
- Gift Vouchers may not be exchanged (wholly or partly) for cash.
- The value shown on a Gift Voucher includes GST.
- Gift Vouchers are partially redeemable and any unused balance will remain on the Gift Voucher and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- If the Gift Voucher holder's order exceeds the amount of the Gift Voucher, the Gift Voucher holder will be required to pay for the difference in price between the value of the Gift Voucher and the retail price of the goods or services.
- All Gift Vouchers sold at Golf Fitting Hub expire after 12 months.
- Should Golf Fitting Hub suspect any fraud relating to a Gift Voucher, Golf Fitting Hub may refuse to redeem the Gift Voucher until Golf Fitting Hub is satisfied that no fraud has occurred.
- Gift Voucher purchases are final and cannot be refunded.
- Golf Fitting Hub is not liable for any lost/stolen Gift Vouchers. Please contact a Golf Fitting Hub store immediately if your Gift Voucher has been lost/stolen. Lost/stolen Gift Vouchers can only be replaced if satisfactory proof of purchase is provided and the Gift Voucher has not been redeemed.